Our client is an established family owned company supplying clients worldwide with exceptional customer service. Their core values of honesty and integrity are at the forefront of everything they do, ensuring they continue to develop and evolve. They are now looking for an Inventory Manager to join their expanding business.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the end-to-end forecast, inventory and stock replenishment of approx. 4,000 food products across the entire Contract Distribution Division. You will need to maintain accurate forecasts, review stock levels, plan in advance with suppliers and work with the rest of Procurement team to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- Manage stock across multiple locations, ensuring the correct levels are adhered to and the replenishment process across the supply base is correct
- Help drive sales and availability through effective long-term planning with suppliers, new product development and range changes
- Build a culture of strong communication, support and expertise
- Encourage and embrace new ways of working and operational changes that deliver better availability for all customers
- Create strong relationships with suppliers and supply chain planners
- Liaise with Senior Procurement personnel to on contracts within the private and public sector
- Monitor supplier performance, addressing poor service levels through the correct channels
- Adhere to the standard processes across the procurement team and document all relevant knowledge in relation to your role
- Report stock levels on a monthly basis
- Exposure in a procurement/contract management/sourcing/supplier relationship environment
- Ability to analyse industry data and communicate across the business
- Strong verbal and written skills with a good level of computer literacy, Excel in key
- Able to adapt to change
- Customer focussed, support led approach
- Build strong relationships and act with integrity
- Energetic and willingness to learn and develop
- Positive outlook
- Flexible and approachable
- Willing to learn and adapt
Ref Code: FMW38740
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.