Demand Planning Analyst
The Demand Planning Analyst will join a leading brand based in Weybridge and be responsible for all forecasting and master data analysis.
Our client based in Weybridge are a world class manufacturer who offer career development and the opportunity to join a thriving brand within their field.
The Demand Planning Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Finished goods forecasting
- Driving S&OP, key integration between Sales, Marketing, Finance and Commercial teams
- Creating and maintaining forecast models for assigned customers
- Facilitating collaborative planning processes
- Proactively visiting customers/suppliers
- Leading Supply Chain continuous improvement projects
- Data manipulation and analysis to present back to the business
- Applying error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
The Demand Planning Analyst must offer a demonstrated background in forecasting within a complex environment.
You must possess strong stakeholder management experience and an ability to influence given the role will be vital within the brands S&OP process.
Excellent communication skills are required to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
The role will focus heavily on data analysis, therefore you must be numerical and have solid attention to detail.
A working knowledge of an ERP system and Excel is needed.
Competitive salary and package