Production Supervisor, Newcastle, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Production Supervisor role on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based in the Newcastle area.
- Ensuring that all lines run efficiently
- Implementing and ensuring compliance with the daily packing plan and daily production plan, and raise any queries in the first instance with the General Manager.
- Ensuring that all the following physical checks have been done correctly and signed off:
- Ensuring all machines are being used and cleaned correctly.
- Maintaining a clean and organised working environment.
- Controlling of staff "in" and "out" of the Packing room
- Be aware of CCP's with regard to the HACCP analysis. Any non-compliance / problems are to be reported to management immediately.
- Check that production labels have the correct codes, dates, weights and guidelines for the product.
- Visually check and monitor assembly
- Undertaking spot checks on all areas in the packing room.
- Ensuring GMP's are adhered to during change overs and at the end of production
Shift pattern: Will be between 6.00am-7.00pm -the number of hours to be confirmed.
Salary: £22,000-£25,000 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
This role may be of interest to people in the following: Production Shift Manager, Production Supervisor, Production Team Leader, Production Controller, Line Manager, Section leader, Manufacturing, Newcastle, Gateshead, Washington, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, Teesside, Northumberland, North Yorkshire, North East