Quality Auditor (Days)
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its three manufacturing locations and five distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with over 3,000,000 fresh sandwiches and 250,000 salad packs every single week.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Auditor working the day shift to be based in our manufacturing site in Redmoor, Milton Keynes.
As a Quality Auditor you will be responsible for providing a competent and efficient technical support to the site teams to ensure that the product and service provided is fit for purpose and meets the legal compliance and customer expectations.
- Primarily monitoring of procedures & HACCP system on an auditing basis, utilising the skills of the QC team
- To assist and support the Technical Coordinator to achieve Technical control and business plan targets
- To ensure adherence to operational procedures & HACCP system
- Proactively work with Operations to correct problems
- Alert Line Mangers to any problems, which may impact on their ability to carry out their duties
- Maintain and audit QC records with the objective of overall high quality and legal compliance
- Ensure completed to a high standard and correct any faults immediately
- Investigate complaints and drive actions to ensure 100% customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- Trend complaints weekly and act on causes of issues
- Audit raw materials, checking their suitability for use on site and the use of stock rotation
- Conducting GMP and other internal audits to maintain and improve site manufacturing performance,
This is a part time positon working 32 hours per week. The working days are Sunday to Wednesdays however we are flexible on the hours that we can offer - either 6am to 2pm or 8am to 4pm.
The ideal candidate
- Results focussed individual who operates with an efficient work style, coupled with attention to detail and good time management
- Can demonstrate consistent standards and behaviours
- Flexible, supportive attitude, keen to run multiple tasks and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate – Microsoft Excel/ Word/ Outlook and Internet
- Experience of change management tools and continuous improvement techniques
- Valid driving licence ideal but not essential
In return for your time & hard work
- Salary, up to £23,000 (pro-rata) per annum
- 33 Days (pro-rata) annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Free parking
- Free sandwiches on site
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Interested? Apply now!
It takes a diverse team of committed individuals to achieve quality results. That’s why at Adelie we are proud of our diversity and welcome you for who you are and who you want to become. We are committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work.