You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. As HR Assistant you’ll need to be organised, able to prioritise workloads and provide support to both employees and managers to achieve our business aims. Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for maintaining the HR system, updating colleagues details
- Facilitating Weekly Payroll
- Site Engagement
- Absence Management including working with our Occupational Health provider
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We’ve got an opportunity for an HR Assistant to join our team. As HR Assistant you’ll provide comprehensive administrative support to the HR department and contribute to the excellent colleague services at our site in Atherstone.
- Previous HR experience within Manufacturing, Logistics or FMCG
- Excellent communication skills
- Studying CIPD
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company