Process Development Technologist
Location: Redmoor, Milton Keynes
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum
Closing Date: Friday 25 October 2019
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its three manufacturing locations and five distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with a £250 million turnover.
We are currently recruiting for a Process Development Technologist to be based in our manufacturing site in Redmoor, Milton Keynes.
As a Process Development Technologist you will be responsible for ensuring all products and processes are to the agreed timescales and operationally and technically compliant
- Work with development colleagues to convert concepts to solutions for the production teams
- Be responsible for the Critical Path and ensuring all timescales are met
- Conduct product trials and evaluate results
- Ensure all product testing is completed as required
- Maintain all documents in line with BRC requirements
- Review our current processes and advise improvements
- Provide reports on an ad-hoc monthly basis
- Build strong relationships with new and existing suppliers
This role is a full-time, working 40 hours per week. The shift pattern is Monday to Friday, the working times can be flexible for the right candidate.
This role would involve the occasional weekend or night working (to oversee product trials or customer audits) however this would be agreed in advance.
The ideal candidate
- Experience of working in a fast-moving chilled manufacturing environment – ideal but not essential
- Able to work as part of a team and on their own
- Is able to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Results focused individual who operates with an efficient work style,
- Excellent attention to detail and good time management,
- Able to work to short deadlines
- Ability to communicate at all levels,
- Ideally degree or equivalent in Food related subject or other related field
In return for your time & hard work
- Salary, up to £25,000 per annum
- 33 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free parking on site
- Free Lunch
Interested? Apply Now!
It takes a diverse team of committed individuals to achieve quality results. That’s why at Adelie we are proud of our diversity and welcome you for who you are and who you want to become. We are committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work.