Senior Brand Manager
Job Type: Senior Brand Manager
Senior Brand Manager needed for a fast growing drinks business looking to improve the company’s brand awareness and relevance within key customers. As the Senior Brand Manager you will need to be creative, self-regulated and a strategic thinker who can drive an idea through to completion.
The Senior Brand Manager will:
- Be ambitious, proactive, challenging and want to embrace and deliver change.
- Utilise real category insight, be curious about markets and consumers and therefore produce presentations that have commercial relevance along with innovative ideas and a “wow” factor.
- Good presentation skills and being comfortable when presenting to customers is a prerequisite.
- An Ability to digest marketing information from numerous sources to determine category direction and future focus.
- Ability to use purchased data sources such as Mintel, Global data etc.
- Specific knowledge of the beverage category would be preferable
- Keep in touch and up to date with market and ingredient developments and liaise with C&A for lines of exploration in line with agreed category development
- Ability to manage multiple projects and customers at one time
- Development of “category plans” across a wide portfolio of customers and products in line with key account targets.
- Help account managers to “scope out” account plans for key accounts and formalizing structured visits and updates in line with the agreed development objectives
- Through category knowledge and research help to identify potential new customers
- Ability to interact and influence multiple departments to ensure that customer needs are met
Senior Brand Manager Requirements:
- Educated a degree level
- Sound knowledge of consumer marketing gained within the FMCG sector for at least 5 years
- Intuitive consumer marketer with demonstrable track record or reading trend information and being able to successfully apply it to categories with proven track record of success through relevant product launches
- Flexibility in approach and sound project management and problem-solving skills.
- People person with a desire and skill for training, developing and mentoring staff.
- Can do attitude – we are a small team, so everyone needs to “muck in” on occasion to get stuff done.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 10 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.