Master Data Analyst - 3 Month FTC
- Creates, maintains and/or retires assigned master data objects, processes and documentation following the documented master data management processes and procedures.
- Provides business support activity for assigned data objects.
- Investigates, resolve or if appropriate escalate master data issues to ensure data supports improved business performance
- Take information from a number of sources to provide information/reports for business teams
- Support data conversion and cleansing activity to support business initiatives
- Generate script and execute user acceptance test for Participates in user acceptance testing for any changes or developments
- Conduct end‐user training of master data management processes and procedures to embed consistent practices
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We are looking to recruit a Master Data Analyst on a 3 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Understand master data management concepts
- Prior experience of using data principles and recognition of the value of master data
- Knowledge of the business and policies/processes of the organization
- Understands data dependencies across the organization, systems and business processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and tools
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company