Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a fantastic FMCG business in Northamptonshire.
They are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their business. They will be paying upwards of £38,000, shift work with overtime.
- Main responsibilities: planned and preventative maintenance and development of PPM’s where possible.
- Repaid/resolve machine breakdowns to ensuring maximum line efficiency.
- To assist in maintaining the engineering stores, requisition of parts for repairs and stock replenishment.
- Ensuring stores booking in and out procedures are being adhered to.
- Responsible for good Health and Safety practices along with food safety standards and where possible exceed requirements.
- Engineering qualifications in engineering, City of Guilds level, ONC/HNC level or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience within a face paced manufacturing environment is preferable.
- Experience maintaining machinery in a factory/plant environment.
- Previous experience of food processing equipment is desirable but not essential.
- Experience using electrical test equipment, read schematic diagrams with experience in single and 3 phase installations including motors, inverters and PLC’s - desirable.
If you think you are right for this role or interested in hearing more about it please get in touch with Calum at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191.
Apply for Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly