Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a fantastic FMCG business in Northamptonshire.
They are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their business. They will be paying upwards of £38,000, shift work with overtime.
- Main responsibilities: planned and preventative maintenance and development of PPM’s where possible.
- Repaid/resolve machine breakdowns to ensuring maximum line efficiency.
- To assist in maintaining the engineering stores, requisition of parts for repairs and stock replenishment.
- Ensuring stores booking in and out procedures are being adhered to.
- Responsible for good Health and Safety practices along with food safety standards and where possible exceed requirements.
- Engineering qualifications in engineering, City of Guilds level, ONC/HNC level or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience within a face paced manufacturing environment is preferable.
- Experience maintaining machinery in a factory/plant environment.
- Previous experience of food processing equipment is desirable but not essential.
- Experience using electrical test equipment, read schematic diagrams with experience in single and 3 phase installations including motors, inverters and PLC’s - desirable.
If you think you are right for this role or interested in hearing more about it please get in touch with Calum at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191.