Are you an established production manager that is looking to take your career to the next level?
I'm partnering with a well-established organisation that can offer you all the right tools/opportunities to become a senior leader in the near future.
With a large investment immanent; you will be given the autonomy to bring in your modern manufacturing techniques and really take your department to the next level.
Being located in Lanarkshire, you may have to relocate - a minor inconvenience when you account for the future opportunities this organisation will present for the right individual.
- Lead, motivate and train your direct reports
- Achieve production, quality and safety targets throughout the business
- Ensure staff adhere to all operating standards
- Work closely with other departments
- Lead by example and drive performance in a fast-paced environment
- 6 months experience within a fish processing environment.
- Experience leading teams
- Strong people skills – the ability to engage staff
- Demonstrable experience of improving site efficiency, safety and quality
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Commercial awareness
- Strong negotiator/communicator
If you think this is you; please apply today.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.