As a team Leader in the Mobile Stores team, you will be working with the Depot Manager and the Warehouse Front Line Manager to deliver sales in line with forecasted figures.
- Motivating, engaging, training and developing your team of Customer Service advisors (CSA) effectively.
- Working alongside the CSA’s to maintain and increase customer numbers through regular route reviews and call canvasing.
- Ensuring that all staff are fully aware of their routes and notify you of any changes so the central route database is updated with all relevant information.
- You will strive to improve processes and procedures through continuous improvement initiatives and problem solving ability.
- You will ensure a health & safety culture is embedded and monitored through SOP’s and ongoing training.
- Ensuring that the vehicles are always presented to audit standard and all paperwork is completed accurately and verified by spot checks.
- You will carry out reviews with your team to identify any training needs and build a strong collaborative working relationship.
- Together with the Depot Manager, produce a weekly staff planner to maintain 100% service levels and cover routes when required.
- You will also participate as a member of the wider cross functional operations team to extol best practice and business improvement initiatives.
Working Shift: Monday - Friday with up to one Saturday per month required
Are you passionate about delivering first class customer service and excel in doing so?
Do you possess great communication skills, when dealing with people?
We are looking for passionate and dedicated Team Leader to join our thriving Mobile Stores team.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our new operation in Castle Donington for a dynamic, motivated individual with a "can do" attitude to join our new team, on behalf of Marks and Spencer’s Mobile Stores.
What is really exciting about this role is you can make a difference to someone’s day.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
What we’re looking for
- You will be self-motivated, flexible, a good communicator on all levels with a can-do attitude.
- You will need experience of leading and managing a team or section, ideally in a FMCG environment and can work comfortably in a chilled area for a period of time.
- You will need to have good numeracy and literacy skills and hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Castle Donington, United Kingdom
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.