Software Developer / IT Support
Job Title: IT Support / Software Developer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer / IT Support to join a forward thinking and technology driven business based in Canterbury that has seen substantial growth over the past 10 years.
The key responsibilities for this position:
- To provide IT Support to the business
- Fielding in-coming calls from customers
- Resolve 1st Line issues or escalate to the senior technical team
- IT Complete projects using languages such as VB.Net or C#, VBA and SQL
- Manage SQL Server queries.
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Design innovative ways to visualise the system
- This role will lead to the learning of development with a range of software
We are looking for an individual with:
- An understanding of languages such as VB.Net or C#, VBA and SQL.
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Any 1st line support experience in one of the following areas, Windows Desktop Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, Exchange 365, Office 365 would be beneficial.
- Good time management, confident and assured, able to operate under pressure with excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner
- A full UK driving license as there will be travel to other sites on an ad-hoc basis.
In return you will be given a generous salary and package and the opportunity to develop your career within a profitable and growing business.
If you are interested in this role please either apply via this advert or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111.