Reporting to the Head of Technical, an opportunity has become available for a Specifications Technologist to join this food manufacturer who supply to the major retailers.
- Compile Customer Product Specifications and review and update them as required.
- Provide technical support to the company and all customers.
- Compile and maintain Raw Material Specifications, get approval from Supplier and Head of Technical. Co-ordinate with supplier to procure COA/COC of raw material received. Ensure raw material specifications are up dated from time to time.
- Keep abreast of legislation to ensure company compliance and communicate any changes internally.
- Assist in the benchmarking of products to ensure Technical Compliance to specification.
- Ensure new products are analysed according to customer requirements for Nutrition and Shelf life.
- Ensure that micro samples are recorded and sent to the lab in co-ordination with QC’s is done as per the schedule
- Completion of Quality Attribute sheets and any other Technical documentation required by the customer.
- Manage objectives set by the Head of Technical and ensure completion within the timescales provided.
- Ensure the company’s food safety and quality objectives are met at all times.
- Any other tasks as required by the Head of Technical.
Interested? Then click the apply button today