Process Technologist - Graduates please apply
I am working with a fantastic chilled food company based in South East England who are looking to add a Process Development Technologist to the team
This multisite company is going from strength to strength, and would be a fantastic time to join the team.
As a Process Technologist, you will work with a dynamic team on innovation projects, translating concepts into repeatable quality products, including assisting with production trials, ingredient reviews and generation of factory paperwork.
You report into the Process Manager and prioritise your time across customer teams as appropriate
• Delivering innovation projects through the product change process
• Ensure all elements of launches are completed
• Arrange and support trials as required
• Liaise with customers
• Influence key internal customers
• Flag issues and provide solutions
• Experience within a food manufacturing environment essential
• Experience within a Process role preferred
• Able to effectively plan and evaluate product trials and launches
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
In return you will be offered a competitive salary of £22k - £25k DOE
Here is what’s great about the role and the business:
• Monday – Friday – 40 hours per week
• 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Child care vouchers.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in the Process Technologist vacancy, hit apply, send me an up to date CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0131 226 5060