A fantastic opportunity for a QA Auditor to join our Tilmanstone Salads team. The successful candidate will carry out routine functions / audits, record, report and reconcile on all processes, products, personnel, packaging and environment to ensure that Tilmanstone produce safe, quality and legal food at all times to the schedule as directed by the QA manager.
- Maintain and calibrate equipment required to monitor and produce safe, legal and quality foods against a schedule as directed by the QA manager.
- Maintain and undertake micro testing regime to produce safe, legal and quality food against a schedule as directed by the QA manager.
- Provide technical support to operational teams as required
- Audit Good Manufacturing practice standards on site against a schedule as directed by the QA manager
- Raise, communicate and conclude non conformances against product, packaging, process, paperwork, personnel and environment standards as stated in the Quality Management System.
- Audit and maintain factory documentation to ensure that it is current, correctly completed, accurate and filled against a schedule.
- Carry out routine product assessments against a schedule.
- Carry out routine monitoring of all CCP’s.
- Be involved in carrying out customer complaint investigations as allocated by the Technical controller to the required timescale.
- Carry out routine internal traceability audits to a schedule as directed by the QA manager. Ensure internal traceability is maintained throughout the process for products and packaging.
- Provide information / reports as required by internal / external customers.
- Produce experience
- High Care production knowledge
- Internal auditing experienc
- Understanding and application of HACCP, HACCP Principles.