Weekend Day Shift (Saturday and Sunday, 12 hours shifts 6am-6pm)
Would you like to become a part of a leading organisation that brings the Joy of Flavour to Life and makes Every Meal and Moment Better?
We are currently looking for Warehouse Operator to join our team. Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Ensure all materials are handled in accordance to the company's guidelines & specifications.
- Ensure materials are available to meet production requirements on time and in full.
- To ensure all materials are correctly labelled, stored, recorded and maintained.
- To ensure that all materials are available to production as and when required.
- To adhere to health and safety regulations, working within ‘safe systems of work’.
- Ensure SAP transactions are completed within agreed timeframes and with precision & accuracy.
- Maintain Company operating procedures and work with the Quality Assurance team, completing appropriate QA documentation ensuring product quality and standards are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with McC Quality, Food Safety, Health, Safety & Environmental requirements.
- FLT Truck experience essential.
- Counterbalance licence and Reach truck licence required
- Basic literacy and numeracy
- Good Verbal & Written Communicator
- Good Attention to detail
- Honest Approach
- Good Timekeeping and attendance
- PC literacy preferred
- Manual handling trained
- Basic Food Hygiene and COSHH certificates an advantage
- Holder of a recognised forklift certificate relevant to the Company’s requirements.
- Good working knowledge of total quality, hygiene and general housekeeping requirements
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center (job req.n° 71541).
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.