Graduate Technologist (One Year Fixed Term Contract)
This is an excellent graduate oppertunity to working for a leading food business at their Head Office in West London at a fantastic and equipped business park. This is truly a great learning environment where you are likely to gain great exposure within a work class manufacturing operation.
This role supports the Specifications Manager to primarily manage the implementation and integration of a new specifications management system throughout the business. Liaise directly with raw material suppliers and site technical teams, you will be responsible for completing and approving raw material and finished product specifications and uploading them onto the Hamilton Grant system.
Acting as a main point of contact for the new system supplier and working closely with in-house project managers and other project stakeholders to manage project expectations, you ensure all product information is accurately updated, recorded and maintained. The successfully appointment candidate will also enjoy working on NPD/ EPD projects to improve new product specifications and approving new artworks for products. This role requires working cross-functionally with technical, product development, commercial, marketing and procurement teams.
- Primarily manage new specification system implementation.
- Assess current raw material information available for compliance
- Upload current raw material specification information to the new system.
- Liaise directly with raw material suppliers, site technical teams to complete RM spec approvals uploaded onto new system
- Build finished product specifications on new system.
- Act as main point of contact with the new system supplier.
- Work closely with in house project manager and other project stakeholders to manage project expectations.
- Can work occasionally on NPD/ EPD projects to improve new product spec writing and to approve artworks.
- Ideally some experience with specifications within food manufacturing
- Ideally previous experience of working on HG but not mandatory.
- Good Project Management skills
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and prioritisation skills.
- Customer focussed and team player.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Graduate Technologist (One Year Fixed Term Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly