Graduate Finance Analyst - Commercial
- Ownership & maintenance of weekly and monthly reporting
- Issuing Weekly Sales forecasts
- Ensuring accuracy of data in forecasts
- Improving accuracy and timeliness of reports across the business
- Analysing Promotional performance across the business
- Analyse data and provide insight to the commercial team
- Supporting Finance Managers
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We are looking to recruit a Graduate Finance Analyst to influence and support business decisions by bringing financial objectivity, challenge and insight to proactively support the business.
- Finance graduate or CIMA studier
- Methodical and logical approach to data managements and communication
- Attention to Detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Support towards Professional Qualification (CIMA/ACCA)
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company