Materials / Stock Controller
Alexander Steele is working in partnership with a large food manufacturing company based in West Yorkshire. They are currently looking for a Materials / Stock Controller to join their team.
The business will happily consider recent College / University Graduates (Business or Supply Chain related) who would like to learn the processes and further their career within a busy food production department.
The Materials Controller will work within the Procurement & Stock control team answering directly to the Procurement Manager
The role will be working Monday - Friday and will pay between £18,000 - £20,000 depending on your experience.
- Responsibility for materials ordering and planning
- Expediting materials to fit the production schedule where required
- Monitor stock levels and values
- Place purchase orders for stock items and internal requisitions
- Assist in sourcing new items for use throughout the business
- Previous stock management experience within the food or drink manufacturing sector would benefit.
- FMCG experience would be beneficial
- Good negotiation skills
- Use of all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel etc).
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or Call Clarke Smith on 0131 370 9191