Our client, a multi-site Food Manufacturer is looking for a QA Technician for their site in Oxfordshire . The incumbent will be a key part of the QA team and flexibility is required as the role will involve rotating day and night shifts (6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am), with some split shifts. The role will be split between the factory and the office roughly in the ratio 70:30
Your primary responsibility will be to take a leading role in day-to-day QA activities and to support the QA Team Leader and Quality Manager by providing quality direction and guidance to the workforce
Responsibilities will include :
- Ensuring daily compliance with the Quality Management System, Customer Specifications, Legal Requirements and Food Safety standards
- Actively assisting in audits and VIP visits to maintain SQMS, AIB, BRC, and 3rd Party accreditation
- Calibration and verification of testing equipment
- Conducting quality inspections of the finished products, trial samples, reference samples, end of life products
- Conducting, verifying and leading data analysis and interpretation of scoring sessions including action trackers, corrective action completion
- Co-ordinating customer complaints and conduct investigations
Essential / Desirable skills include:
- Educated to GCSE Level
- Food /QA related qualification or equivalent
- HACCP Level 3 Training
- Food Safety Level 3 Training
- Internal Auditor Training
- Computer Skills – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SAP, AMIS or relevant laboratory system
- Substantial experience within a QA role in Food / FMCG is required
- Multi-site, well-established International Food Manufacturer
- Demonstrates high integrity, a commitment to excellence and a positive attitude in all that they do
- Results driven, lead by example, communicates openly and honestly
- Values diversity and fosters long-term relationships
- Consistently provide products and services that meet or exceed customers’ expectations, through the people and processes that they employ.
If you are someone with QA experience within the Food Industry with an aptitude for problem solving then this could be the job for you!
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4389 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.