Are you looking for a new position within a fast-paced manufacturing company?
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a single site food manufacturing business. They are currently looking for a Hygiene Supervisor to join their team for their site in North East of England.
The Hygiene Supervisor will be responsible for the hygiene standards within the food manufacturing facility while on shift. The role will be working 4 on 4 off, days and nights and looking to pay up to £21,500 for the right the candidate.
- Cover and perform Supervisor tasks in the absence of the Hygiene Supervisor.
- Ensure the departments meet all company and legal requirements with regard to health & safety, environment, GMP, food safety and employment law.
- Ensure all HACCP procedures are always adhered to, and all CCP`s you are responsible for is within specification
- Provide information of issues to ensure improvements are captured and implemented
- Experience in Hygiene within the Food Manufacturing industry is preferable but not essential.
- Recognised qualifications in HACCP/Food Hygiene/Food Safety
- Experience supervising teams is preferable.