Our client, a successful FMCG manufacturer who continues to produce high quality products for a range of customers, has an exciting opportunity for a Cheese Manager to join their site Management team.
- To ensure the manufacture of high-quality cheese to the required specification.
- Responsible for ensuring all tasks are carried out within the allocated work area, are done so in a manner to protect product safety, legality, quality in accordance with the Food Safety Management System which encompasses HACCP and the requirements of external certification standards and customer requirements.
- Efficiency and cost effectiveness within the departments
- To represent the production process during external audits and customer visits.
- Knowledge of cheese manufacture - processes, plant & equipment
- Knowledge of basic cheesemaking steps and their effect on the final product
- Relevant Industry experience.
- Computer literate.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to communicate.
- Intermediate hygiene training
- Degree in a life science or specific dairy subject preferred
- HACCP training
What’s on offer?
- A commensurate starting salary, dependant on experience.
- A private business pension.
- Private individual healthcare scheme.
- Business & performance related bonus.
- 26 days annual leave + public holidays.
- Relocation support should it be required.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV to Simon Norris.