Do you want to work for one of the most revolutionary food manufacturers in the UK? From our state of the art facilities in Downpatrick, Northern Ireland, we produce a range of high quality sausage, burger and bacon products. We make food the best it can possibly be, without being bound by the way it has always been done.
As our growth continues, we are inviting applications for a Trainer to deliver training within Finnebrogue. We are keen to secure a permanent appointment.
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Training qualification
- Strong IT experience including all Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to relate to staff at all levels
- Knowledge/experience in writing Standard Operating Procedures
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Preparing and maintaining training plans and schedules
- Develop the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
- direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results
- Assist with new hires into the business and assist with conducting orientation sessions
- Deliver induction, mandatory, procedural and soft skill training both in classroom and on the job
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employee work behaviour
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programmes to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development by completing relevant courses, meeting and reading journals
We offer a competitive salary, a good working environment and a benefits package including a subsidised canteen, retail discount cards, pension scheme, private health care, cycle to wok scheme, discounted gym membership and staff sales. We also offer real development and promotion opportunities and are committed to helping you become the best you can be.
If you are interested, please apply today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunities employer