Do you want to work for one of the most revolutionary food manufacturers in the UK? From our state of the art facilities in Downpatrick, Northern Ireland, we produce a range of high quality sausage, burger and bacon products. We make food the best it can possibly be, without being bound by the way it has always been done.
As our growth continues, we are inviting applications for a Process Technologist. We are keen to secure a permanent appointment.
- To ensure that all complaints are logged, investigated and closed with corrective actions in place
- To trend complaint issues and products on a weekly and monthly basis as a tool to drive complaint reductions
- To track and report compliant KPIs
- To drive the message of product quality throughout the factory; ensuring that product standards are met and assist in any continuous improvement projects aimed at improving quality or standards
- To track and trend Taste panel and cold sampling results, using the results of these to drive improvements in product quality on the factory floor
- To help maintain the site QMS by writing and updating procedures, SOPs, forms in line with company or customer requirements
- Assist with site audits
- To act as deputy for the completion of paperwork verifications
- To carry out pre-operation assessments, GMP and Internal audits, ensuring that any non-conformances are effectively closed out
- Any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by the senior managers
- Ensure that relevant managers are made aware of any food safety and quality related incidents where this has not been properly addressed
- A food related (or equivalent) degree
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Evidence of good planning, organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite and related IT packages
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Driven and energetic
- Focus on speed and accuracy
- Previous experience is desired but not necessary as full training will be provided
- Ability to work as part of a team
We offer a competitive salary, a good working environment and a benefits package including a subsidised canteen, retail discount cards, pension scheme, private health care, cycle to wok scheme, discounted gym membership and staff sales. We also offer real development and promotion opportunities and are committed to helping you become the best you can be.
If you are interested, please apply today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunities employer