Raw Materials Technician (Quality Assurance / QA)
My client a food manufacture in Leicester are seeking a Raw Material Technician to ensure all ingredients and packaging materials from intake to storage and release is in accordance with quality procedures.
You will have excellent communication.
This is a real opportunity to drive change and continuous improvement on site.
- Provide support to the materials team
- Raise non-conformances
- Conduct sampling and testing of materials
- Document control management
- Conducts audits as per GMP, HACCP, glass and hygiene standards
Skills and experience;
- “A” Level standard/HND/HNC, science degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years Food Industry experience in Technical/Quality role, preferably with previous Materials knowledge.
- Ability to work on own initiative and self-motivate.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to be able to deal successfully with suppliers and customers
- IT skills required
Hours and Days of work- Monday to Friday 8.30am- 5pm
Strong benefits package including; Pension Contributions and annual leave entiltement
QA, Quailty Assurance, QC, Quality Controller, Technical, technician, BRC, Raw Material, Ingredient,