Learning & Development Co-ordinator
We are looking for a part time L&D Coordinator, working 3 days per week, with flexibility over the set working days. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our HR function in Bristol, to develop, co-ordinate and deliver a diverse and innovative programme of training, learning and development opportunities, putting our people at the core:
- Develop, deliver and evaluate, in partnership with the manufacturing unit management team, a comprehensive annual training plan
- Advise and guide line managers, as appropriate, for new recruits during their probationary period to ensure successful probationary completion
- Deliver our engaging company induction programme, tailoring standard materials/agenda to the audience and ensuring compliance to Greencore group standards
- Forecast and oversee the effective spend of the manufacturing unit training budget, providing regular updates to the management team to maximise the use of budgets and committed resources
- Maintain training records, skills matrices and identify skills gaps to inform the appropriate Line Managers with regards to progress against the plan
- Verify training previously carried out to ensure employees are carrying out their work activity in accordance with the systems and procedures in place
Are you a talented Learning and Development Practitioner, with experience of developing and delivering engaging content with strong training and facilitation skills?
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here in Bristol, we have a team of around 250 colleagues. We produce a range of Soups and pasta sauces for some of the UK's leading retailers, including Sainsbury's and Asda.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering engaging and motivating learning and development sessions
- PTLLS or Train the Trainer qualification
- GCSE or equivalent in numeracy and literacy
- A working knowledge of production processes
- Proficient in the use of computer systems such as Word, Excel, Email, Power point
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and targets
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
- Competitive salary and annual leave allowance
- Desirable working hours (8am – 4.30pm), 3 days per week and flexibility over your set working days
- Pension up to 8% matched contributions
- Company share save scheme
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company