Reporting to Plant Director, the role provides team leadership, direction and oversight to the multiple operations of the Plant through the high-performance work systems and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) methodologies, systems and tools to build a high-performance culture of continuous improvement and enhance organizational capability. Partner with Site and Regional Leaders to develop and execute strategic plans to deliver short- and long-term plans for our People, Performance and Growth objectives.
- Build and support Linkage into strategic agenda: capital, loss analysis, people development, workforce planning, change management, inclusive of Employee Relations strategy.
- Build capability of workforce separately Employee development and coaching in behaviors and competency development, as well as management of daily, weekly, and monthly review processes
- Involvement of JTE promotions
- Develop, collaborate and engage strong cross functional relationships (R&D, Commercial, etc). to eliminate loss and enable growth, to include new and existing products are manufactured on time and in specifications
- Translating information into priorities and actions
- Significant experience working and leading in production / operations roles in a manufacturing plant environment
- Experience in achieving project goals and objectives by applying the discipline of planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about successful project completion
- Experience working in TPM environments preferred
- Knowledge of an ERP (SAP preferred), manufacturing methods and related equipment.
- Ability to be an influencer of change initiatives
- Ability to understand implications of commercial strategies and to make operational changes to support organizational performance
- Ability to translate the Organizational Vision and Mission into Manufacturing Strategies
- Ability to develop action plans, obtain or assign resources, and align day-to-day processes to achieve strategic goals
- Ability to drive innovation based on data and loss analysis
- Understanding of key financial topics, including: Budgeting, Cost Center Ownership, CAAP, IRR, Yield, Waste, Scrap, Line Level Loss Analysis and understanding/execution of the key levers to positively impact these financial metrics
- Ability to use appropriate root cause analysis decision tools for decision making
- Ability to manage team in accordance with the appropriate employment laws or compliance regulations and ability to apply appropriate workplace safety legislation and regulatory requirements to team processes and management
If you wish to be considered for this position, please discuss your interest with your immediate manager, and then apply online via MySuccess under the Careers section. Please complete your application by the closing date above and direct any queries to Karolina Komorowska in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources.