Our client have been at forefront of food and drink on-the-go, establishing themselves as the market leader in their industry. They are always changing and adapting, as innovators who want to make all their customers experience number one.
Initially a small family owned business, they now supply in excess of 15 million customers every year. This has been built on their core values, with future growth plans already set to achieve their next targets.
They are looking for a Revenue Protection Manager who is able to provide strategic advice and support the Senior Management Team within their concessions team. By providing analysis of event and divisional performance, highlighting trends and opportunities in order to influence the teams decision making and operational improvements. Providing both in-event and post-event reports to internal stakeholders and external clients, ensuring integrity, accuracy and security of all profits is monitored accordingly.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
- Using internal statistics and market analysis you will need to inform Senior Management of current trends, forecasts and future opportunities of the business
- Create solid professional working relationships with all colleagues in the division, ensuring all information and results are collated and distributed accordingly
- Manage on-site processes to ensure all takings are handled efficiently and securely, with all paperwork supporting reconciliation
- Ensure that the comprehensive audit process is adhered too
- Ensure all colleagues implement the agreed pricing structure throughout the events
- Manage the forward planning process to ensure good resources and effective systems are in place and communicated for all events, ensuring all on-site staff have the information required
- Manage the retail price tariff setting process
- Produce detailed analysis for each event, including actuals vs forecasts etc.
- Recruit and develop a team of competent audit team supervisors to process and record all takings on-site at each event
- Manage the concessions account with Cash On The Move, G4S and ICE
- Outstanding numerical skills and strong literacy ability
- MS Office experience, Excel to an intermediate level
- Previous Sage experience is essential to the role
- Previous experience in a similar role, with responsibility of cash-handling large sums with fast accurate turnaround times
- Previous retail experience is desirable
- Ability to create and implement clear and efficient processes and reports
- Excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships
- Solid administrative skills with high levels of accuracy
- Full UK drivers licence
- Experience of working across multiple sites is highly beneficial
- Working knowledge of EPOS and Device Magic is desirable
Mix of office and event, 5 days out of 7. This role will be required to attend each event which a high volume of these are over the weekend.
Ref Code: FMW38801
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.