- Deliver cost out activity at a customer & site level: identifying opportunities through a structured programme of diagnostics, then deliver under a structured project management process.
- Through research, facilitation and data gathering activities, create high level valuations for the cost out opportunities across product, packaging & supply chain
- Support prioritisation of activity into the retailer teams through structured engagements, critical path management and stakeholder management
- Manage delivery of initiatives within agreed timescales and financial targets, by building relationships and leveraging the skills & resource of the cross functional teams
- Be an active member of the Greencore excellence community, contributing to driving a standardised approach to project management across the group
Are you an assertive, persuasive and influential individual who is looking to take on their next high-profile role in their manufacturing career?
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced food manufacturer.
Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 sites within the UK we supply all of the food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We have an opportunity within our Commercial Excellence team to be based from either of the following three sites: Kiveton, Manton Wood or Selby looking after commercial cost saving initiatives .
- A degree-educated or equivalent with strong commercial acumen & numeracy skills
- Experience in FMCG from supplier or retailer background and a desire to expand your breadth of knowledge
- An individual with a proven track record of leading change and delivering results
- The role requires a structured way of working to manage critical paths (formal qualification not essential) & experience of facilitating group problem solving sessions
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate
- A passionate and results driven orientated individual who can assist in delivering change and excellent results across a Commercial function and the wider business.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company