Alexander Steele are currently working with an excellent food manufacturing company based in the Worcestershire area. They are looking to bring on a QA Manager to their team and looking to pay between £35,000 and £40,000 for the right candidate.
- Assisting in Customer complaints investigations.
- Establishing and maintaining audit schedules based on risk assessment and conducting internal audits e.g. GMP, Hygiene and Glass & Hard Plastic audits.
- Dealing and resolving daily non-compliance issues.
- Assisting in the Supplier assurance approval program and addressing any non-conformances with suppliers.
- Supporting with site wide Technical requirements.
- Previous managerial experience within the food manufacturing sector would be preferable.
- Good understanding of BRC food safety standards.
- Relevant Food Science qualification and / or relevant experience.
- High levels of accuracy and organisational skills