Marketing and Communications Executive
Are you a team player and excellent communicator with a passion for all things marketing? We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Executive to join this expanding team. You’ll be responsible for creating all marketing content and designs, to drive sales and engagement.
The company is a family run business with big ambitions for the next chapter of its success. Already market leaders in their sector, the company predominantly markets in the business to business environment, but they also own a B2C brand.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Owning all social media channels and the engaging content that will drive the audiences
- Working on all brands in the company on both B2B and B2C marketing and content
- Write, design and update marketing collateral including; PowerPoint presentations, videos, sales and support documents, exhibition and promotional materials in line with the brand guidelines and marketing strategy
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns, website admin and content including updating products, website content and banner design
- Support the Marketing and Communications Manager with the launch of new products to business and consumer customers
- Assist in the organisation of trade and public events and shows
- Manage and increase customer databases and prepare relevant and engaging customer email and direct mail campaigns
- Engage with the wider team on projects and communicate effectively internally
- Monitor, analyse and report on campaigns and marketing KPIs
- Conduct ad hoc marketing and competitor research and keep up to date with new developments in marketing and routes to market
Skills and Qualities:
- Be a bit of a foodie, passionate about food trends, tastes and what works in the industry
- Attention to detail and ability to proof read
- Digital marketing experience (SEO, PPC, Affiliate, Social Media and Email)
- Proven track record in previous marketing positions
- Creative but commercially astute
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Business to business and business to consumer experience
- Outstanding copy writing skills for all media types
- Analytical and results driven
- Ability to influence and deliver when working with multidisciplinary teams
- Capable of prioritising workload and working on multiple brands
- Must have a proven track record of design with a good working knowledge of design software (eg photoshop, InDesign, WordPress)
- Knowledge of using multiple CMS and using ESPs including Mailchimp
- Recent relevant experience in a marketing role is essential
- Desirable to have worked in marketing for retail or FMCG but not essential
- Degree or professional marketing qualification is desirable
Hours are 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, with a 4.30pm finish on a Friday.
Indicative Salary Range: £22000 - 25000
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for their position.