Are you looking to join a successful business?
My client is a Food Manufacturer that has developed well through a combination of tradition and innovation. Now an excellent opportunity arises to join this dynamic team with brilliant progression prospects!
We are currently recruiting for a QA to be based at the site in Dorset.
As a QA you will be responsible for providing a competent and efficient technical support to the site teams to ensure that the product and service provided is fit for purpose and meets the legal compliance and customer expectations.
• Primarily monitoring of procedures & HACCP system on an auditing basis, utilising the skills of the QC team
• To assist and support the Technical Coordinator to achieve Technical control and business plan targets
• To ensure adherence to operational procedures & HACCP system
• Proactively work with Operations to correct problems
• Alert Line Mangers to any problems, which may impact on their ability to carry out their duties
• Maintain and audit QC records with the objective of overall high quality and legal compliance
• Ensure completed to a high standard and correct any faults immediately
• Investigate complaints and drive actions to ensure 100% customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained
• Trend complaints weekly and act on causes of issues
• Audit raw materials, checking their suitability for use on site and the use of stock rotation
• Conducting GMP and other internal audits to maintain and improve site manufacturing performance,
This positon is working MON-FRI 6-2, 2-10 rotating shifts.
You will ideally have Quality Assurance/Quality Control experience within a Food Manufacturing environment. Applications are also welcome from other industries within the FMCG sector. You will be computer literate and you will be ready to work well as part of a team!