Job Type: Category Development Executive
Location: Central London
Sector: FMCG / Food
Are you an ambitious data driven professional looking for a career in FMCG Category Management?
Are you a natural when it comes to interpreting data and making the complex simple?
Our client is a market leading FMCG Company, they are outselling and outperforming anyone else in their category. They have a culture that celebrates creativity and passion. They look for academic, switched on, driven individuals who are looking for a fantastic career full of fun!
The role of Category Development Executive will require:
- Undertake 5P Analysis to uncover insights that deliver action-based category recommendations for retailers and the company
- Develop category-leadership relationships with retailers by providing category recommendations for range reviews, key events and ad-hoc questions.
- One weekly and monthly reporting to inform retailers’ strategies and tactics and to inform the business strategy.
- Upskill the entire business on category thinking and support the sales team with killer category insights.
- Help us identify the market opportunities and recommend tactics to cover them.
- Inform the NPD process with market and shopper insights.
- Highly competent of analysing sale data, utilising multiple data sources
- A confident communicator with ability to clear communicate across departments
- Previously worked in an category or insight related role.
- Previous exposure to the food or beverage industry
- Educated to a degree level
- Strong Excel Skills
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 10 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.