Job Type: Category Development Manager
Are you an ambitious data driven professional looking for a more strategically focused Category Management role?
Are you skilled in turning data into stories and creating regular opportunities?
Our client is a market leading global FMCG company, they are also category captains within retailers. They have a culture that celebrates creativity and passion. They look for resilient, self-regulated and strategic thinkers who want to develop relationships with Buyers.
The role of Category Development Manager will require:
- Strategically identify a category activation plan within key retailers
- Utilise a wide range of insight sources to recognise key drivers in category performance and create opportunities within customers
- Leads the creation and delivery of the organisation's category vision
- Work with the Commercial teams to create compelling category selling stories
- Build strong relationships on a day-to-day basis and be proactive at managing the needs and expectations of immediate internal and external customers
- Project work – specific responsibilities as determined by team leader
- Act as focal point for all development and communication to the wider team on one key brand area
- Highly competent of analysing sale data, utilising multiple data sources
- A confident communicator with ability to clear communicate across departments
- A technical grasps to create and sell stories
- Previously worked in a category or insight related role.
- Previous exposure to FMCG sectors
- Educated to a degree level
- Strong Excel Skills
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 10 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.