Production Shift Manager
The Production Shift Manager here reports into the Production Manager. You will be accountable for people, plant, product and process with specific responsibility for developing, managing and leading a manufacturing team.
This is a Fixed Term Contract position, for a FMCG business based in the Middlesbrough area, commutable from Darlington, Durham, Sunderland and surrounding areas.
- Take responsibility for HSE and ensure the team runs compliant with site quality processes
- Key focus of the role of the Production Shift Manager is to empower, motivate and coach the developing team as the department continues through continued growth - leading, coaching, conduct, regular monitoring and appraisals
- Proven career history in the Food (FMCG) industry
- Experienced people manager - Experience dealing with absence, disciplinary, grievance
- Proven track record in delivering against production and manufacturing KPIs
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles and Six Sigma is desirable
- Flexible working on various shift patterns
Middlesbrough based position
Fixed term contract with negotiable salary DOE of the successful Production Shift Manager applicant