Product Technologist (12 month fixed term contract)
Food and Non-Food Positions available
A great opportunity for a Technologist has arisen. You will be joining a team to ensure the safety, quality and legality of products. The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of food legislation and food safety topics and the ability to apply this knowledge in a practical way.
- To support the Buying teams with the development of new and existing products to ensure compliance to policies and that customer expectations are met.
- Ensure all products meet defined quality attributes in line with the chosen benchmark.
- Ensure that all product quality parameters are developed in line with QA and CR policies.
- Develops relationships with supplier technical teams to facilitate direct communication in relation to product development
- Actively participates in sampling and provides feedback as part of product evaluation.
- Provides process and improvement ideas for new product development with the Buying team.
- Actively works with Buying teams and Suppliers to develop new products and improve existing products using defined procedures and tools.
- Completes technical projects and reports as defined by the Buying teams.
- Degree of equivalent
- Relevant experience within Food Manufacturing/Industry or Core Non- Food industry experience
- Able to work cross functionally and across all levels within the business
- Knowledge of food/non-food technical regulatory areas
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Able to represent the company at business meetings/ supplier visits
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Liane Stockman to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.