Home based with travel to client sites
c.£40,000-£50,000 + car + package
As a world-leading certification body, our client works with companies to assure the performance of their organisations, products, people, facilities and supply chains through certification, verification, assessment and training, ultimately providing technical assurance. With their extensive local presence, consolidated global experience across industries and acknowledged technical competence, they are an ideal partner for companies in all sectors.
The organisation is targeting significant growth over the next three years and as part of this ambitious expansion they are seeking to add to their team within the Food Assurance Business. This area is a major focus for certification activities and therefore they are seeking individuals with experience and competence in manufacturing processes and products across a range of types and supply chains.
This role is a critical one in supporting the range of technical accreditation requirements for certification and assessment work undertaken in the UK, principally certification standards including ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 and BRC, IFS
- Conducting all aspects of client audits for accredited certification against approved schemes
- Planning, preparation and management of client audit activities
- Using all relevant certification databases and software applications for audit activities
- Maintaining and developing own technical competencies and skills for audit activities
- Lead, organise and deliver specific project activities as industry project management, customer management assessment, gap analysis, training, workshops.
- A registered BRC or FSSC auditor
- Experience in a wide range of product categories
- Experience with all levels of operations, including engagement with senior management
- Ideally higher level qualification in relevant discipline
- Experience and competence in manufacturing processes and products across a range of types and supply chains.
- Flexible to travel as clients are located around the UK.