- Review batch manufacturing records
- Prepare certificates of analysis and release to the market.
- Investigating deviations and non-conformances using risk based principles and root-cause analysis techniques to implement solutions.
- Review and implement updates to SOPs to ensure compliance with new legislation.
- Manage the equipment calibration schedule.
- Part of the internal auditing team.
- Experience working to GMP, GLP, GDP, BRC, ISO: 9001 standards or any other Quality Assurance accreditation.
- Have a high level of accuracy and diligence
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in English and Maths