Labour Planning Coordinator - Days
As labour coordinator you will support the operational team, this is a key role within the business, responsible for coordinating and allocating the workforce. As labour coordinator you will
- Work in-conjunction with internal teams such as, HR, Operations and Planning, as well as full optimisation of all operational labour.
- Ensure labour is all allocated in line with budgets and targets
- Through fair process approve, record and manage colleague holiday requests to ensure correct level of skill availability
- Management of the skills matrix and associated recruitment and training activity to determine the correct availability of skills to deliver the labour plan
We've got an exciting opportunity for a Labour Planning Coordinator to join our team.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing over 11,000 colleagues across 15 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of other MS Office Applications
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) at all levels
- Capable of maintaining professional standards, positive attitude under pressure
- Must have an excellent attention to detail
- This at times is a very busy, challenging and pressurised role
- If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform