As our Interim Hygiene Manager you’ll be responsible for providing leadership and guidance to the Hygiene function within this key facility, ensuring the highest standards of Hygiene are always delivered and exceeding customer expectations.
- Supports the implementation of strategy, quality, efficiency and hygiene innovation
- In the interim, provide leadership and direction to the hygiene community
- Quickly establish and support the team with a strong 360⁰ hygiene vision incorporating the key elements of SHE, environmental and waste management.
- Hygiene lead for coordination and successful delivery of all Manufacturing Unit visits and audits achieving recognition of excellent working practises which deliver growth and trust between all
- Support the business with Monitoring the audits and reviewing the performance of the manufacturing unit hygiene teams
- Providing an interim project management service for the site projects keeping to the designated time scales and meeting all cross functional food safety and financial targets
- As required, supporting and taking responsibility for the Manufacturing Unit hygiene budget, related Capex and negotiation/maintenance of 3rd party contracts that supply and safeguard the integrity of Manufacturing Unit standards
- Ensure that a safe working environment exists for employees and that as a minimum the department meets the standards set in the SHE Policy
Do you want to work for a business where building a team which can deliver world class leadership & performance are underpinned by an engaged workforce?
If so... then look no further.
We are recruiting for a Hygiene Manager to join our team.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Park Royal, we have a team of around 1,150 colleagues. We produce sandwiches, wraps and platters for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Morrisons, Co-op, Spar, Wilko, Sutherlands, Iceland and Poundland.
• Degree calibre
• L4 Food Hygiene & L4 HACCP
• IOSH Managing Safely
• Allergen Awareness
• Microbiological Hygiene
• Financial understanding,
• Pest Control
• Computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of the principles of chilled food manufacturing in High Risk/Low Risk/Low Care
• Proven track record in FMCG & Hygiene Management
• Experience leading and working with a diverse workforce
• Experience of integrated Hygiene and environmental management systems
• Experience of equipment manufacture and capital expenditure requirements
If this sounds like you join us, grow with Greencore and be a part of driving our future success
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.
About the company