This is one of the most exciting job briefs I have seen for a while! If you enjoy creating new menus, being 5 steps ahead of the game when it comes to market trends and the future of the food industry and want to work for one of the biggest names in food then this could be your dream job!
My client is looking to recruit for a Senior Innovation Manager where your main responsibilities will be to come up with new product ideas, develop menus for now and for the future, ideally for 2-3 years time, food strategy and digital innovation.
- You will be in charge of leading the strategic thinking to develop the existing menu as well as plan for the long term
- You will need to be able to handle multiple projects at once as you may be working on 5/6 or even more at any time
- You will be needed to use your creative flair and love for food as you will be responsible for coming up with new product ideas and working closely with the NPD team and marketing to put them onto the menu
- Being able to present will also be a key factor for this role as you will be needed to develop and present presentations to various people within the business and also outside
- You will oversee the creation of products all the way from concept through to launch and come up with strategic planning to make sure they are launched successfully
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a food background. The company are looking for at least 3 years experience in a similar brand or innovation NPD role.
You will also need to be able to work well in a team and individually and it is an absolute much that you are extremely passionate about food!
This is a great opportunity for the right person and if If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest Recruitment on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com