Senior Development Chef - Middle Eastern Cuisine expertise
Senior Development Chef - Middle Eastern Cuisine expertise a MUST
£Competitive + benefits
One of the biggest and most successful in their specialist field, this role will be working out of an innovation centre alongside Michelin star chefs and recognisable international clients.
This is a creative role suitable for an innovative development chef with experience in Middle Eastern cuisine. You will have built up this expertise in either a restaurant, hotel or manufacturing environments. Responsible for several customer accounts, you will be delivering not just from a menu development perspective but also ensuring operational kitchens are consistently working to high standards. You will be working in a team of people from culinary backgrounds through to quality assurance and commercial sales. You will be constantly looking at competitor activity and trends, across a range of cuisines, and developing products in line with this as well as customer needs. Frequent presentations to customers will be a key part of this role as well as supporting client entertaining.
- Previous manufacturing development chef experience
- Culinary background with a strong appreciation for flavours, ingredients and trends
- Qualified chef, trained and worked in high end environments
- Comfortable presenting to customers
- Effective at communicating with suppliers
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours when needed
- Normal hours are Monday to Friday 7-3pm but there is flexibility
Ref Code: FMW38722
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Sarah to Sarah@cparecruitment.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.