Our client, are food-manufacturing business based in Wednesbury. A vacancy has arisen for a Warehouse & Logistics Team Manager to lead a large, high-performing Warehouse & Logistics Team.
• Management responsibility for a large team of Warehouse/Logistics staff in a 24/7 food manufacturing factory
• Ensure the efficient pick/pack and despatch of orders to customers OTIF and in line with KPI’s and targets
• Full responsibility for department health & safety standards, ensuring that all regulations are adhered to
• To ensure an excellent flow of communication between all relevant departments to maximise your departments efficiencies
• An experienced Warehouse or Logistics Manager – ideally from the food industry
• An hands-on Manager who is comfortable running a large team
• Excellent level of H&S awareness
• Capable IT Systems user
What’s on Offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to work for an expanding business where you can grow your career
If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin at D R Newitt.