Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a large food manufacturing business, who are currently looking a HR Administrator. This is a newly created role for the business and will give the successful candidate a great opportunity to develop and progress within the organisation.
The company has a large product portfolio and a range of customers within the retail and food service sector. The role will be working Monday - Friday and will pay circa £18,000 - £20,000 for the successful candidate.
The Human Resource Administrator will be responsible for performing HR related duties on a professional level supporting designated geographic regions.
- Organise and maintain employee records ensuring internal systems are kept up to date.
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, offer letters.
- Answer employee queries about HR related issues, with policy guidance.
- Administration of disciplinary and grievance letters, and minute taking.
- Makes photocopies, mails, scans and email documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Customer Focus – maintains high customer satisfaction that meets company standards.
- Ideally one years’ experience within a HR function.
- Experience working within the manufacturing sector would be beneficial.
- Proactive approach to work and looking to develop their career long term
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV