Ready to progress your food career to the next stage?
We are working with an exciting food manufacturer based in Essex.
They are on the lookout for a Technical Coordinator.
Working within the technical team and reporting to the technical manager, this role will require a personable and professional person to join our clients team consisting of 4 experienced members. This person will be given opportunities to assist in the restructure and development of the technical department as the company looks to expand and ultimately increase turnover and profitability.
- Managing customer complaints internally
- Managing complaint root cause & analysis response to customers
- Maintain and enhance relationships with suppliers
- Tracking of complaints aligned with company’s expectations
- Management of all documentation including (reports, certificates, etc)
- Assisting with the drafting of the company’s specifications
- Aiding the approval process of suppliers against agreed procedure of approval
- Servicing and reporting to suppliers with issues that may arise
- Internal auditing
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within the food industry
- HACCP knowledge
- Knowledge of BRC standards preferred ‘however training can be given’
- Internal auditing experience preferable but not essential
- Organised with a key eye for detail
- Ability to communicate and work with both internal and external stakeholders
- Confident in communicating with others
- Eager and willing to increase their knowledge
- Working hours – 9am to 5.30pm (however flexibility is available for the suitable candidate)
- Salary – Negotiable dependent upon experience
- Holiday – 20 days plus 8 bank holidays
If you need further information, please contact James Carwithen, Recruitment Specialist at D R NEWITT on 01312265060