Quality Systems Supervisor
Alexander Steele are currently working with an excellent multi-site food manufacturing company that is looking to bring on a Quality System Supervisor into their team-based in Nottinghamshire.
As Quality System Supervisor you will be reporting into the Plant Operations Manager while being responsible for the quality management systems on site, this is a Monday to Friday role.
- The day to day management and development of Quality and the Quality Management System.
- Develop and implement GMP and Hygiene standards on site.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation with regards to product safety and legality while working closely with the technical team.
- Ensure internal audits are carried out on time and to standard.
- Work closely with the quality team and raw materials team with regards to foreign bodies and quality of materials coming in.
- Previously worked in a similar role within a food manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience within Quality environment and attending/running internal audits on site.
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines while providing accurate information/reports.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.