Are you an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer within the FMCG industry? Are you looking to join a market leading business within the food industry with an excellent culture? If so, please read on!
A global food manufacturing business with a great portfolio of products. They have a variety of positions across nights, days, panama and continental shift patterns.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide engineering support to the site processes, plant and equipment to help keep plant efficiencies as high as possible. The role encompasses the following:
- Proactive and reactive maintenance
- Delivering proactive work in the form of PM’s, PPM’s, fault log work, site action log work
- Plant and product improvements
- Assist maintenance engineers with maintenance work
- Demonstrate ability to motivate other engineers, technicians and support staff and lead by example
- Organise and prioritise workloads and ensure production is aware of plant outages and time scales
- You will be an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer with experience with mechanical and electrical equipment, with an electrical bias
- Fast paced manufacturing background
- Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
- Able to demonstrate practical engineering skills with a hands on approach
- Ability to work shifts
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Apply for Multi-skilled Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly