- Maintain the time and attendance system, setting up new employees, shift cycles and supporting the clearing of exceptions
- Ensure all employee documentation is processed and payments made in accordance with the site payment rules and adherence to HMRC rules
- Ensure relevant cost data is provided, whereby the actual wage costs can be reported in the weekly accounts
- Maintain and manage the security of data in accordance with the Data Protection Act and site policies and procedures
- Ensure individuals are correctly set up on concur to ensure payments are correctly processed
- Manage where appropriate company credit card, company car and employee benefit data and documentation to ensure efficient following of procedure
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,800 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
We are currently looking to recruit a Payroll Clerk to join our central payroll team based at our offices in Manton Wood, Worksop
- Demonstrated payroll processing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Numerical ability and data entry skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes i.e. Tax, Pensions and NIC
- Customer service focus
- If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.