Our client, a fast-growing Chilled Food Manufacturer based in Nottinghamshire, is looking for a Hygiene Manager.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the successful candidate will work with both internal teams and external contacts. Responsible for managing a small team to ensure high standards of Hygiene across the site, this would suit a Hygiene Supervisor or Team Leader ready for the next step.
- Management of Hygiene and Pest Control Systems
- Conducting Hygiene, Chemical and Pest Awareness training including documentation completion
- Ensuring all allergen and cleaning validations, allergen verification, environmental swabbing and ATP swabbing is completed to schedule
- Completing Hygiene audits and any actions
- Ensuring all chemical titrations are completed
- Ensuring all updates to the QMS are conducted in relation to system changes
- Managing and ordering chemicals and equipment needed for cleaning on site
- Managing the laundry contract and ensuring they are audited according to schedule
- Conducting any audit preparation that is needed
- Reviewing any codes of Practice that are updated from Customers or BRC
- Issuing factory concessions around cleaning and hygiene
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience managing Hygiene at a fast-paced Food Manufacturing site
- Previous Managerial or Supervisory experience of a small team including Hygiene, Pest Control and Chemical Training and documentation completion
- A strong communicator who has worked with internal teams and liaised with chemical companies and pest control, assisting with customer audits and visits
- BRC experience
- An ability to work accurately with a strong sense of urgency
The salary for this role is competitive working Monday to Friday within core office hours with some flexibility. You will need a driving licence for this role due to site location.
- Impressive growth with substantial continued investment
- Passionate about food, excellent reputation in the Food Industry, flexible and fast-paced
- Bespoke service creating ambient, chilled and frozen products specific to customer requirements
- Diverse range of non-retail customers from blue chip food groups, to on trend restaurants
- Informal culture but totally focused approach
If you are interested in this role then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4392 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Apply for Hygiene Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly